Collaborative Research Projects
Starting Fall 2018
Introduces students to hands-on biological research
Circadian Rhythm Study
- Students will learn the basics of clinical research and ethics.
- Study personal physical activity patterns.
- Wear data-collecting watches measuring ambient light and physical activity.
The results will inform:
- scientific publications
- treatments for diseases associated with Circadian Disruption
- Public policy regarding school schedules, etc…
Financed through LJHS Biosciences Center Fund.